Monday, July 2, 2012

Contoh soal Bahasa Inggris 8

DAILY EXAMINATION
for 8th GRADE
Name : ......................

Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, or d.

The text for question 1 - 4
Ladies and gentlemen, a little girl, aged three years, has been found in the game zone. She’s wearing white skirt and pink t-shirt. Mother, father or family, would you please pick her at the information desk on the basement of this building.
Thank you

1. From the above announcement we know that it is in ... form
    a. Written      c. Oral
    b. Reading    d. Grammatical
2. Where will we likely find this announcement??
    a. In a newspaper
    b. In a Supermarket
    c. In a magazine
    d. In an airport
3. Where can the family pick the girl?
    a. At the cashier
    b. At the information desk
    c. On the first floor
    d. At the game zone desk
4. Mother, father or family, would you please pick her at the information desk on the basement of this  building. The following word which has the closest meaning to the underlined word is ...
    a. to go and get something or somebody
    b. to remove something from a plant
    c. to lift somebody or something
    d. to go and see somebody
5. A tourist is in receptionist desk of a hotel.
Tourist : Can I have a reservation for today?
Receptionist : Sorry, it’s fully booked
Tourist : What about tomorrow?
Receptionist : ... , do you want me to call for another hotel?
Tourist : No, thanks. I’ll go and find one.
    a. It’s okay        c. That’s fine
    b. I doubt that   d. You’re right

The text for question 6 – 7
Riana’s mother goes shopping regularly. She goes to the ... (6) oncea week. There she buys things for the daily ... (7), such as meat, fruit, and vegetables. She loves to there because it is clean, comfortable and has fixed price.

6.  a. Florist             c. Green grocer
     b. Supermarket  d. Fruit seller
7.  a. Food             c. Needs
     b. Commodities d. Meal
8. Tina has a hat. Its color is blue. The correct arrangement of a noun phrase based on the two sentences is ...
    a. Tina has a hat blue
    b. Tina has a blue hat
    c. Tina has blue a hat
    d. Tina has hat a blue
9. Mother : Here are two beautiful skirt, Lily. Blue and brown, which one do you like?
Lily : ...
    a. I want the skirt
    b. I want the colors
    c. I want the beautiful skirt
    d. I want the blue one
10. Lina : Hey lusi, what are you doing here?
      Lusi : Hey Lina, I’m waiting for Anton
      Lina : How long you have been here?
      Lusi : I have been ... Anton for 5 hours
    a. Wait          c. Waiting
    b. Waited      d. Waits
11. Lulu : What’s that Aji??
      Aji : It’s a ...

    a. Light traffic      c. Street lamp
    b. Traffic light      d. Lamp street
12. Dinda : Hey dinda, have you eat?
      Desi : Oh..I have ... eat ... . I was in hurry.
    a. No – not c. No – yet
    b. Not – yet d. Yet – yet
13. Budiman likes to surf the internet. The underlined word is similar to...
    a. Ride                c. Enjoy
    b. Watch             d. Search
14. Both the computer and the printer ... broken
    a. Is                    c. Do
    b. Are                 d. Does
15. Either Mr. Mario and his students ... every Saturday and Sunday.
    a. Take a holiday    c. Took a holiday
    b. Takes a holiday  d. Taking a holiday
16. Erni : What were you doing when I called you last night?
Rara : ...
    a. I was watching TV
    b. I watched TV
    c. I Watch TV
    d. I will watch TV
17. Heru has a new car, his car is ... than mine.
    a. Fastest
    b. Beautifully
    c. More expensive
    d. Cheap
18. Joko and Rini want to go to a movie. So ...
    a. Joko should buy a ticket
    b. Joko should buy two tickets
    c. Joko should buy some films
    d. Joko should buy some movies
19. If I have a lot of money, ...
    a. I buy a car
    b. I will buy a car
    c. I bought a car
    d. I am buying a car
20. Mr. Tommy is my father’s brother. Mr. Tommy’s son is my ...
    a. Brother in law   c. Nephew
    b. Cousin              d. Uncle

Related Posts

Contoh soal Bahasa Inggris 8
4/ 5
Oleh

Berikan komentar anda..